Sunday, December 23, 2012

Prelude to Christmas


Due to the autumnal weather conditions and the notably non-Christian environment, Christmas approached with surreptitious swiftness this year.  Sneaky guy...

We decided to take action.  With the help of some festive music from Reuben, Hilary's phenomenal penchant for cookie-baking and some modest art supplies we were able to uncover some dormant holiday spirit.








Merry Christmas everyone.  We love you.  We miss you.  We wish you well.

- Mike and Hil

3 comments:

  1. Dude I am in the TC and
    a) it was weird not seeing your face at the airport
    b) it's awful not having your place to crash at
    c) it's horrible not having someone to make fun of Iowa

    but
    d) y'all's decorations are creative and festive
    e) I am amped to see you in a few weeks
    f) Cole gave me a MN Twins tin lunchbox for Xmas.

    Merry New Year! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys - great holiday decorations!! Very impressive. It's been too long since I've heard an inappropriate joke from you, Mike. And Hil, we played some games the other day and thought, you know what would really make this better? Some intense Hilary Moravec competitiveness. Miss you guys! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Haggar. Ms. Luehrs. Both of your posts helped make my Christmas season better. You are each awesome. I got to experience the Hilary Moravec competitiveness firsthand once again. Even though she lost big-time in our game of Bowls...

    ReplyDelete